Mission, Vision and Goal of TDC
The mission of the Center is to make a difference in the fight against diabetes: starting the combat at the grassroots.
Our vision is to overcome diabetes through the development of a sustainable, cost-effective and user-friendly intervention management strategy.
- The enhancement of the lives of people living with diabetes through awareness creation, education and empowerment with the wherewithalto manage the condition.
- Prevent or at least delay its onset in those that are pre-disposed to the condition.
- Prevent or at least delay the onset of the consequences/complications of the condition.
- Serve as a Center of Exchange with national and international institutions.
- Embark on advocacy drive for diabetics, especially in Ogun State, by collaborating with related institutions and partnering with the government, to come up with acceptable and workable Guidelines for Diabetes Prevention and Management.