Services Offered At The Center:
- Care: this includes laboratory and medications at highly subsidized rate.
- Consultation: patients needing attention/treatment above what the Center offers are referred to the appropriate level of healthcare.
- Follow-up / monitoring of registered patients.
- Periodic health-talks to patients and members of their families.
- Continuous in-house training for staff.
- Advocacy visits to traditional rulers / heads of towns and communities of Ogun State.
- Outreaches during which participants are freely screened for diabetes and hypertension. Those diagnosed or found to be pre-disposed to the conditions are advised to visit the Center or the appropriate level of healthcare facility in their neighborhood.
- Periodic carefully programed training of various levels of healthcare providers with attention and priority on primary care level.
The Center opens to the public Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 8.30am and 3.00pm.
The Center remains closed during national public holidays.
Find out about our Journey!